The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
Psalms 23
Zaige
Zaige is the oldest of our children. I knew my first born would be a boy. "The wise One." He is a deep thinker, loving, kind, and lives in the moment. He fell in love with movies at an early age. When he grows up, he wants to be a Scientist!
Kingson is the second born. What a sweet baby he was! So much so, we called him Suga baby. Always laughing, always smiling--what a joy. His life is centered around breakfast, lunch, and dinner. He can't make a move until he has the what and when figured out about his food. He loves helping, reading, and drawing. When he grows up, he wants to be a Chef, a Dentist, and a Teacher! What an over achiever!
Kingson can now be found on the world wide web-koolcattwills@yahoo.com
Ivory
Ivory is the youngest and most precocious. God revealed her to me in a dream. I think she's been here before. She is smart and sassy, cuddly and independent. She loves all things pink and girly. She definitely keeps us on our toes!
WillsDom....
You don't choose your family. They are God's gifts to you as you are to them.
I am me. To know me is to love me. To truly love me--is to understand me. I am private and protective. I love deeply, especially my family. When it comes to family, I give wholeheartedly! My children are my light from God. I am trying to live my life like it's "Golden!"
No comments:
Post a Comment