Monday, August 17, 2009

Gone are the Days of Summer.....

We spend the weekend trying to enjoy the last few free days before school. The boys got their hair cut (Zaige went in wanting a cool design--in the end he opted for one line, he'll be more adventurous next time), the last few supplies were purchased, and fun was had by all.We also went to the boys' school and Ivory's so everyone could get a feel of where they'd be attending before day one. We did our regular Friday night thang-rented a movie (Dragonball Z),ate pizza and popcorn. I told the kids we could do something fun and so they chose to go to the park and feed the ducks. Zaige opted to stay at home with Grandma so he and Sabryn could meet in Club Penguin. At church on Sunday, the pastor prayed for all students who were attending school. So I stood up to receive prayer too. I need all the prayers I can get! Spent the evening cooking and ironing for the big day.

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are so cute! I see Zaige finally got the line he wanted.Ivory looks a little scared of those ducks.

    ReplyDelete