Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Beginning!

"Wake up Mommy!" Kingson exclaimed as my alarmed buzzed. Noticed I said my alarm. Yes he made his way to my bedroom sometime through the night. His excitement encouraged my my exhausted body to rise to attention. He has always been eager about school. I pray his enthusiasm remains intact. I let Kingson ride the bus with Zaige so that he would show him what school is really about....like only a big brother could. I gathered all his supplies and met them at the school. Needless to say I was so proud of Zaige for being responsible for his little brother. There they were waiting in front of the third grade wing just like I had instructed. We said our goodbyes to Zaige and off we went to Kindergarten! Once inside the classroom, Kingson says, "Why are all these babies here?" Most of the children were crying uncontrollably. He is so cool. Today is testing day. I guess the children were being tested on more than they had bargained for. I have no doubt my child will pass with flying colors! He'll meet his teacher tomorrow. Now Ivory and I are headed to her school to finalize the paperwork. She starts after Labor Day.

3 comments:

  1. You shall now be called Snaggletooth Kingson?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kingson looked so handsome!!!! I know he had a great first day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so proud of Zaige for taking care of his brother and best friend. Give them both a big hug for me.

    ReplyDelete