
Well, I have been sick this past week and really hadn't felt like doing much. Really we all are just ready for a mental and physical break from school. All is well nothing major to report. We have been trying to decide what to wear on Halloween. Zaige does not want to dress up this year. I guess that means my boy is growing up! Moma used to say, "Take your time young man, live your life!" Who knows, they all may not dress up this year because I think we are going to do the Halloween Celebration at church with the Moses. I don't know yet. I'll let you know. Since I didn't have much to relay, I have decided to post pictures of Ivory. When you don't have much to say, pictures of cute kids always do the trick. She is my little sweet thang. She wanted everyone to see her shoes and beads. Not a good angle for the beads but she loves them nonetheless!
Ivory, you are G-mama's precious, beautiful little girl!! I love your beads and those shoes are awesome. Looking as pretty as you do, I know you have been acting like a perfect little angel.
ReplyDeleteWhat's up, Family?! Glad to hear all is well. Kelicia, I hope you're on the mend! Now, for my countdown:
ReplyDelete1. Ivory Lace is FIERCE! Next time Tyra comes to Dallas for ANTM, we need to take her to the tryouts. :-) The entire ensemble is perfect. The shoes are BANANAS! You better work, Ms. Lace.
2. Zaige, don't be a party pooper! Halloween is for costumes & candy. Maybe he should go as the "Gloved One". (mamasay-mamasaa-mamacoosaa)
I love ya'll and miss ya'll every day.
BooHoo :-(