Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Under The Big Top

It's been a long time since I left you without a dope.....(Rest in peace Aaliyah) It's been awhile since I've posted anything---so much demand, yet so little time! Whew! We've had a busy couple of weeks! The highlights are as follows: tests, more tests, homework, cooking, cleaning, Kingson was sick(ear infection), and the list goes on and on.....but throughout it all we had a few laughs! We all went to the circus on Saturday-- The 63rd annual El Karubah's Shrine Circus! Lions,Bears,and Tigers oh my! What a wonderful time we had! It was awesome. Sure, we've been to UniverSoul Circus, which by the way is a circus more for adults than children but not a real old fashioned circus. There were elephants, camels, horses, clowns, acrobats, jugglers, a daredevil, and so much more. Needless to say, the areana was filled with aromas ranging from the delightful smell of popcorn to the not so pleasant smell of the animals(peeuw). The children had a blast and I think the adults got the chance to feel like kids again!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I can tell you guys really had fun. Zaige, Kingson and Ivory look like they really know how to ride a horse. KK, you are doing a great job keeping all of your balls in the air. Thank you for keeping me updated. I love and miss you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww how cute! Now for my comments:
    #1 - Kelicia, you really make raising children & going to school look easy and fun!
    #2 - Zaige is so cute. I love his beautiful smile.
    #3 - Kingson's front tooth is coming in. I'm crying because his no longer "Baby Dog".
    #4 - What's up with Ivory fake smile? :-)
    #5- Kingson with an email account? HILARIOUS

    Finally, Aaliyah 4ever!

    I miss ya'll.

    ReplyDelete