Monday, August 31, 2009

Daddy!

To all my dedicated followers (Sabryn) I will try to post weekly to keep you informed of the latest and greatest. My schedule is extremely busy but the blog must not suffer! Zeffon came to visit this week. He had a job interview in Dallas. The interview was successful, but I didn't expect anything else. He is a bona fide charmer! Thanks to reading Jet magazines to G-mama every morning on the journey to school, he can talk his way through anything! The children had been anticipating his arrival and couldn't wait to see him (especially Zaige). Ivory and I picked him up from the shuttle Friday afternoon. She was happy to see him--it was non stop kisses from the both of them. After a quick bite, we headed home, so that he could greet the boys as they got off the bus. What a welcoming party! Smiles and laughter, screams and shouts---Daddy! Daddy made sure he didn't disappoint. Not only did he bless us with his presence but he blessed us with presents! Notice the homophone:) Zeffon came with Dollar Store goodies for all. Oh the pandemonium! Our weekend was short and sweet, nothing fancy. We rented movies, ate pizza, and of course Zeffon tortured--played with the kids. Daddy also came equipped with his clippers. No one cuts the boys hair like him. It was good seeing him. Thanks Daddy! We Love you.....

3 comments:

  1. What?! Sabryn isn't the only dedicated follower. :-) Ya'll look so cute. I can't believe my Kingson has no teeth in front. I just absolutely love it. Snaggletooth for real! KK, you really are working that dress.
    I really miss my family, but everyone looks so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great looking family. Kingson, Grandmama Virginia has some teeth she can loan you. I love my precious, beautiful grand children!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Scruggs said he enjoyed seeing all of you this summer and is looking forward to seeing you again soon.

    ReplyDelete